Did you get your FAST???

Tricky

Autocross Newbie

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
bilbos said:
Have they got a website that you can visit?

VW.com -> Owners -> VW Club

When I joined, I also asked them about The Fast. He said I would get mine and he even left a note on the computer stating that I called in to request one so, if I don't get it, I can call back.

black2.0t

Drag Race Newbie
i blew up a ballon and made my own fast

excal06

Autocross Champion
I too have just called 1-800-drivevw and join the club, they said that everyone that purchase the new GTI will eventually get the FAST.

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
just called and joined. said the FAST will be sent when it becomes available(not sure when this is) and I will receive a tin of coasters. Wonder what I can fetch for the coasters on e-bay. Be on the e-bay look out.

SollyD

Go Kart Newbie
just got off the phone they said it could be a month to two months for the fast "dolls" as he called them lol. Oh well I'm enrolled and look forward to getting this thing.

ewoo

Rally Car Newbie
SollyD said:
just got off the phone they said it could be a month to two months for the fast "dolls" as he called them lol. Oh well I'm enrolled and look forward to getting this thing.

Of course they are "dolls". What else would you call them? Pets?

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I get bugged all the time at work..."did you get your Fast yet??" I always reply "it's in the parking lot..had it for a while..." then they look at me..."no the little toy Fast..." It is getting old waiting but I am patient.......for a while.

black2.0t

Drag Race Newbie
i need fast

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Sooooooo....... anyone got theirs yet? I think I will call tomorrow and see what is going on.