GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got my new GTI ;)

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
After 3 longs weeks of waiting and not having a car to call my own (I totaled my Passat 3 weeks ago) http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207537&highlight=wrecked+passat

I purchased a Golf GTI Tornado Red, PK1 XM, Navi, DSG, and 18's. The only one in the state of FL with Navigation.

At first I was working with another dealer and they were locating a White pk1 xm, 6speed, and 18's....but that car was taking to long to come in, and I keept getting the runaround! Well as fait has it....3 days ago I receive an email from the VW dealer up in West Palm Beach (80 miles north of Miami) and they asked if I was still looking for a new GTI? I said YES! I told them what my ideal GTI was, but I was already aware that I would have to wait 12 weeks for one to be built. I asked if they had ANY GTI's with navigation and they said only one and it was in red with DSG and pk1 (rare with pkg 1 huh?). I drove up to look at the car, the salesman gave me and my gf the keys and said "GO DRVIE, JUST BRING HER BACK IN 1 PIECE" <<WOW! I fell in love with the car and I could live with the DSG so I gave a deposit that Thursday and picked up the car yesterday afternoon. Shes already got 130 miles but what a blast the car is to drive. I took some pictures, but not some nice ones.. I'll take more later in the day because Im going to class now (yeah Sat morning classes stink!)

Pictures of when I test drove the car with my girlfriend March 30th

Pictures of when I took delivery with my mom March 31st

4GSixty3

Drag Racing Champion
congrats!! looks HOT!!

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
Looks good and congrats. What are the buttons on the rear view mirror? Looks like homelink buttons.

GTI2007

I have no idea what they are but that ain't the GTI's rear view mirror cause if you look good on the pic you see his TR GTI driving behind it in the rear view mirror.

koreaniverson

Autocross Champion
congrats dude! should've gotten the package #2 though... the seats are awesome! personally, i have no need for navigation...

my GTI: black with package #2 with sirius and hufeisen rims... price: $23,790!

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
think he said something about fitting an Audi mirror.

stunning car.

GTI2007

If you look at the dashboard of the pic with the rear view mirror you'll see that the dashboard has a light colour while every available GTI has a dark dashboard and if you look pretty good in the rear view mirror you see that the hand holding the digital camera is the hand of a female. So that would make me conclude that his gf took that pic in their rental Corolla while he drove after her in his brand new TR GTI.