GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

my gti against v8 mustang gt

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
well i was comin home from work when this guy in a blue 2003 mustang comes up besides me and revs his engine. so we give each other the thumbs up, and wait for the lights to turn green. (Just so you know, I have the gti with the neuspeed intake, the apr ecu flash upgrade, and an exhaust from awe tuning.) I had my car in the stock mode, and the shifter in s mode. I beat him coming off of the line, but he got me in the long run. Then i asked him to race me again at the second light this time I had the chipped mode engaged. I killed him with the chipped mode. Then he followed me into a seven eleven(which is a quick mart for those who dont know) and we checked out each others rides.

Dude123

Oval Champion
Nice, how much did you pay for your setup (apr, intake, and exhaust)? Also, did you install it or get it done professionally?

red2door06

Go Kart Newbie
Dude123 said:
Nice, how much did you pay for your setup (apr, intake, and exhaust)? Also, did you install it or get it done professionally?

id like to know the cost as well.......thanks

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
cool! what did he have if any done to it? oh yeah and you shouldve posted this in the MKV Vs .... section...

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
Nice but wrong forums :)

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Come on fellas. Don't you remember this one? It's a resurection. It was posted well before the vs had there own thread section. Red2door06 pulled this one up from like 3 months ago.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
gatorfast said:
is there a switch in ur car that enables you to go from stock to chip mode?
Yes, he has the APR program. All yo have to do is hold the cruise control button for approx 5 seconds and select the program you want. When you hold it in the check engine light starts to flash one flash a second for 5 seconds. Then 2 flashes a second for 5 second and so on. Based on the amount of flashes you know what program it is. Then when it's flashing on the one you want you just release the cruise control button before your five seconds is up and turn the key. Presto, you're program has been changed.:thumbsup: