GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GEORGIA MKV CLUB!

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Kurupt-MK5 said:
oh and do yall know where i can get an apr or ne chip installed in georgia?

trying to find that out...will keep you posted.

Got the car out of the shop today... Votex Kit and Wheels on...took some quick snapshots...

The front looks even sweeter...

when my car get's dropped on springs it will look even better...

This pic ain't so good, but the back does look nice...

Some More shots of the stance...

:headbang:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
from what i understand...there is a shop in Kennesaw that does VW tuning and another shop farther north

im more interested in finding someone with a vag-com...like to get some of those options done

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
damn kennesaw thats far as hell from me!!! i live in savannah.yall know ne place closer to there... btw hotlanta its looking mighty nice...i think i am gonna go with no kit on the car just engine and probably not even a visual (as far as outside of the car upgrade) besides lowering it... mines gonna sneak up on some cocky honda and PWN that hoe!

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
yea i know Kennesaw is mad far from u...and its about 1:45 from me...but that was a REVO dealer and tuner...so maybe another europen tuner around middle GA or something

the one thing i can recommend u do is...go around to your local VW dealers and find a young salesman or seriver writer and asked them if they know of a VW or Euro tuner...they maybe able to point u in the right direction

there was a real cool salesman at the dealer where i got my car...and he pointed me to a tuner near the dealer...when i get ready to do something ill go check him out

BTW: pictures just dont dont Hotlanta's car justice...i saw the car in person at the dealer i was gonna buy my car from...the car is frickin beautiful

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
so who wants to meet up and get this DURTY SOUTH CLUB going...I know Kurrupt is in Savannah so he's deep in da dirt....anybody up in North West Georgia.....Duluth,Alpharetta,Lawrencville???

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
i think we should find a midway point to meet up. and maybe have a meet sometime in July bcuz thats when i will be home haha

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Shifty said:
Not to threadjack, but how far is Auburn, AL from you all? You can get APR there.

hour and a half from me... thats where im gonna go for APR when the time comes..