GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First day of school!!!!

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I started my first day at the vw academy today!!! I spent the whole day playing with a w12 phaeton!! If you need any info or have odd question let me know and I will talk to my instructor to try to get the answers for you.

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
Dude123 said:
VW Academy is what?
you mean VW Academy is vhat??.. lol
ne way thats tight work dubdr,, ill keep u in mind for those geeky tech questions:thumbsup:.... we all can use alot of knowledge on these new engines

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
Dubdr said:
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I started my first day at the vw academy today!!!

Is that like Starfleet academy? :laugh: Sorry. couldn't resist. . . .

Congrats and we'll send all the tough questions your way . . . .

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
Could you please steal the rims off of that Phaeton and send them to me? No? Well, worth a shot. :cry:

...Since your there could you ask about the speedo problem on current GTIs? If anyone would know I'm sure your instructors would.

:thumbsup:

onthevirg

Oval Champion
Welcome to CA man, to bad the weather is sucking the last couple of days. Just out of curiosity, how long is the academy? Do you get to pick where you go when you graduate or are you @ the mercy of VWoA?

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
Yeah, the weather has sucked. But I am coming from AZ so the rain is nice. The academy is 11 weeks long and then I can apply at any dealership that works with our progam. 371/614 so I should have a job no problem. I start the hiring process in 5 weeks, so I will keep you all posted.