GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32?!!?

AJChenMPH

Lt. Commander, USPHS
Wrong bolt pattern. MkIV is 5x100, MkV is 5x112. And I think the MkIV R32 suspension is completely different from the MkV GTI; or were you referring to the MkV R32 (does it even exist)?

GTI2007

Yes, here in Belgium (Europe) the MK5 R32 is available in 3 door and 5 door version and we already can buy or order her at the VW-dealers for more then 3 months now.

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I already asked, the MkV R32 suspension won't work on a GTI because it's configured for the 4motion drive and stuff.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
You're right

AJChenMPH said:
Wrong bolt pattern. MkIV is 5x100, MkV is 5x112. And I think the MkIV R32 suspension is completely different from the MkV GTI; or were you referring to the MkV R32 (does it even exist)?

You're right on the bolt pattern. I completely lost my head. I think those wheels look better than the ones on the MKV R32's. Kinda off topic though sorry.

Accel

Rally Car Champion
MHS216 said:
You're right on the bolt pattern. I completely lost my head. I think those wheels look better than the ones on the MKV R32's. Kinda off topic though sorry.

Awesome to look at, bitch to clean, this I know first hand, but I still wish I could use them.