GOLFMKV

Me Vs. Saturn

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
So my friend and I are driving home, in a local town we see this car FLYING behind us, so im like "lemme have fun" i always have fun w/ ppl who think they r hot $hit. So the light turns green i step on it moderatly hard, this SATURN L300!!! tries to keep up, my friends like "dude they r tryign to take u" so im like ok this is on, were FLYING through town (wat the hell was i thinking) tires sqealing from lights and what not, SHE keeps reving her engine so do i ETC.... so after 10 min i pull up next to HER, and shes like "buddy roll ur window down" so i do and the first thing i think is "$HIT shes DAMN HOT" and she goes "listen buddy, im training to be a cop,you try and pull $hit like that again, you will get pulled over" i drive off she drievs off, and im thinking how beliveable is that, if she was training to be a cop, why would she do that, i think she just wanted to stop. ANYWAYS, i feel bad about anusing my baby, i didnt realize as i went to rev it, i hit all the way up to at least 7500 and my MKV was being powershifted and all, god im all upset lol, so what do you guys think of her story, and hey if she ever pulled me over, can sex get me outta a ticket?:wink: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
You are crazy. Settle down before you get a ticket or lose your Fast.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Wild Hare said:
You are crazy. Settle down before you get a ticket or lose your Fast.
I really dont know what got into me, well hers karma, now i feel guilty for hurting my baby, well it was one time, never abusing her again.... but wat do u htink abt her story?

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
haha i shoulda, god, im rly sad for abusing my poor baby, no car deserves to have to go through that sort of abuse, reving, and power shifting, well, as logn as i never do it again things will b fine i guess. I still wonder abt her story....

conflicted

Go Kart Newbie
man racing an L 300 for that logn is a waste of gass i would have romped it one time and backed out when you hit the speed limit asumjing its aroudn 45 you should have a good distance on her by that time.... and as for her story sounds pretty fishy and if its true she wont last long in the police force driving like that. so ya i think ive covered al the bases.... don worry its a german car its a work horse they are great cars my parents have MB's and on the rare ocoasion my mom lets me take her SL600 out its red line allt eht ime everytime that car is so much fun. so my point is dont worry about your car german cars take a beating ang just beg for more. as for the girl if she was gonnna do something to you or was a cop or w/e she would have done it there and then your safe. be easy
peace

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
Ya, I would of let a Saturn L300 just go. Waste of gas. I feel sorry for your car and the english language.

conflicted

Go Kart Newbie
Tricky said:
Ya, I would of let a Saturn L300 just go. Waste of gas. I feel sorry for your car and the english language.

ya its cool make fun of the Dyslexic ADD person its all good. sorry that my re read isant that good at catching mistakes like that. ill just type in word then paste from here ou out

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
I am sorry and I will admit that most of the time I can read through a post and not comment on it. My comment wasn't even directed at your post conflicted, it was aimed at the OP...which was just painful to read with all the $ and ! "OMG" and all that.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
My kind of cop, practicing high speed maneuvers in public. She has a big leg to stand on.

Status
Not open for further replies.