Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
oh if its about an hour and a half then its only like 6 or 7 hours from me
it might be worth it i donno

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
yo im down to do this MkV thing...just need to let me know and ill see if i can swing by and hang out for a bit

there seems to be about 4 or so of us that live in north GA...i personally live in loganville which is southeast of Atlanta...but it only takes me about 30 minutes to get to Duluth

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Freek said:
yo im down to do this MkV thing...just need to let me know and ill see if i can swing by and hang out for a bit

there seems to be about 4 or so of us that live in north GA...i personally live in loganville which is southeast of Atlanta...but it only takes me about 30 minutes to get to Duluth

I'm down....who wants to organize it... if it was my call i'd say let's meet up during the week at night and cruise some windy roads...maybe State Route 120, or something, I don't know??? Maybe even a weekend morning would be cool, at a place where we can BBQ, and drink some beers.

:headbang:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
well what i say we do is

atleast for the first time...just meet up maybe somewhere in norcross or duluth somewhere alittle north and then maybe get some grub and just BS for a while...maybe Dave & Busters in duluth would be good...cuz then we can meet up eat and then mess around and shoot some pool or mess around in the arcade and then take a good drive somewhere if everyone is up for it

and then after all that we can meet at some park a couple weekends a month and BBQ and shit

what ya all think?....plus it cant be just me and Hot...lol

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
well everyone that is interested in doing something...needs to post a good time for them and then once we get an idea of what the best time for everyone is then we can find a happy medium and go from there

really anytime is good for me...nights being better...im currently looking for work ...so my days are sorta shot unless its the weekend

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
weekends are the only time i will be able to do it... plus i live in savannah so i need some traveling time but i dont really wanna drive all the way up to dulith

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
well what i was thinking is that we could maybe once a month or so...if money and time permit...we could drive south and meet somewhere in the middle and have a BBQ or something

i didnt forget about ya Kurupt...its just that u are pretty far away from the rest of us...but it should be a problem to meet somewhere in the middle and have a get together

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Freek said:
well what i was thinking is that we could maybe once a month or so...if money and time permit...we could drive south and meet somewhere in the middle and have a BBQ or something

i didnt forget about ya Kurupt...its just that u are pretty far away from the rest of us...but it should be a problem to meet somewhere in the middle and have a get together

me and my friends know a couple of good spots in middle georgia there so we shall see

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
ok listen up ATL people....i say this wednesday night we get together and grab a few drinks or something and just BS...what yall say?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
well lets see if we can get some more people...if we can we will hang out Wed night...if not...u all let me know what night u are all free sometime this week and we can see if that works out better...i had only said Wednesday night...cuz its middle of the week and people im sure need a decent break

so u all just let me know...i would like to have some sort of get togther this week just to hang and see some fellow Vdubbers

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
That'd be great, but...where? I'm down in Valdosta, stationed at Moody AFB. 75 is just a hop skip and jump from the gate, but I don't want to go too far, y'know?