GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Why are there so many "What color should i get threads?"?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
It's not for you to understand... it's for you to appreciate that sooo many have interest!

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
^^^ you dah man!

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I don't have mine yet... though I can smell my 5-door coming.

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
The smell is nice!

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Just wait till you get it. It reeks in the best way possible!! As for color it seems like every color is really popular besides Reflex Silver. My theory is that so many were bought in the the mkiv that people are either sick of it, or just are worried that everyone is gonna get them again. Personally I had to choose between united and reflex, and I think the U Grey just looks a lot more badass. If you want something more unique, maybe go with the R silver. JMO.

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
The GTI does look great in every color but you shouldn't base your decision on what people on a message board suggest. I was trying to choose between Tornado Red and Candy White. I asked my salesman to park them side-by-side and give me some time. It took about 30 minutes or so but I finally made my decision. I went with TR :biggrin:

KharatosGTI

Rally Car Newbie
Auf Wiedersehen! said:
The GTI does look great in every color but you shouldn't base your decision on what people on a message board suggest. I was trying to choose between Tornado Red and Candy White. I asked my salesman to park them side-by-side and give me some time. It took about 30 minutes or so but I finally made my decision. I went with TR :biggrin:

Hey man good for you I told my salesperson to do the same with a white and a black but it took me 3 hours to decide what color I was gonna go with and I changed my mind a couple of times too. I'm sure it was almost the worst day for my salesperson, haha but he was very patient and fulfilled all of my ridiculous requests of putting the two cars in different lighting conditions.

bilbos

On the Kop
This question appears a lot on all car forums but at the end of the day it is a personal choice. I guess people ask because there may be some niggling doubt about the choice they have made and they just want some positive reinforcement.

jeff_faye_lo

Autocross Newbie
it seems that ppl is choosing the color based on what color is popular or what color is gonna catch ppl's eyes.

thaz the last thing you want to do, unless you want your fast to be stolen in a week.

the badge Gti has caught enough attention on the street already.

I would truely avoid getting Tornado Red, it's tooooo hot.