GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing my GLI 2006 with new wheels

ewoo

Rally Car Newbie
Wild Hare said:
Nice! Now go away... this is a GTI site! Or do I need to say that in Latino?

Hmmm.... The URL on this site is~ GolfMkV.com.... Let's see... So that means ONLY GTI's right?

Are you on crack?!?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Site does say: golfmkv.com
And BTW, I did compliment him on his nice ride too!

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
the_saint said:
Wow, you are ignorant beyond your years.

Yeah, and your are a Brain Surgeon..."somewhere in middle america"

GTT

Touring Car Champion
Wild Hare said:
Site does say: golfmkv.com
And BTW, I did compliment him on his nice ride too!

We've been through this before. You can have your opinion, but your method of expressing it
is not cool.

Just so you know, the Jetta GLI is a GolfMKV, are very relavent to the GTI. It is the sedan variant that Europe does not get.
Our Euro friends seem to get more testy about the GLI, but that is what it is.
They don't offer that model over there.
Look into the platform of the Golf and GTI and you will see the GLI certainly is MKV-Golf.

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
the_saint said:
I guess I wouldn't expect you to get that, it's an exerpt from a Counting Crows song.

Seriously...."Latino", WTF are you retarded?
Or do I need to say that in dumbass?
<<<>>> "Threadjack King" ... No, that kind of says it all!
I am half German and Hispanic (Latino) BTW. There was no disrespect intended... merely making a comment that seems to have bothered you more so than him.

I have an opinion just as everyone else has. Just believe this is a MKVGTI Forum not Jetta and yes, he has a very nice car indeed!

the_saint

Touring Car Champion
Ha, that's funny, since I'm 1/2 & 1/2 too.
If there was no disrespect intended, then I appologize.
I'm used to people making ignorant comments about latinos/hispanics/whatever you choose to call them. Seems like everybody around here (Omaha) is a 'Mexican', like Mexico it the ONLY place that latinos come from. I'm 1/2 Puerto Rican, but everybody assumes I'm Mexican because my name is Miguel.

I did overreact and again, I am sorry.

Back O/T (sort of)
The Jetta shares a LOT of componentry with the Golf. If the guy wants to post his Jetta on here let him. If enough Jetta people come on here, then make a section for Golf/GTI and a section for Jetta/GLI.

just my $0.02

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
No problem! Amigo!

rica_roel

Rally Car Newbie
Wild Hare said:
Nice! Now go away... this is a GTI site! Or do I need to say that in Latino?

I will have to say thanks for all your comments, but not for this one, its really a shame, I have post a thread about making this site a MK5, I know that is all ready one there over the internet, but is offcourse not as good as this one, most said I was welcome here so, I don´t have any intensions to leave this site, because I have post good information for all here and I have received many also, for what I know this is one of the main issues on a forum, so I don´t care if this Wild hare tells me I should go:thumbdown: , excuse me but you will have me here a lot more time sorry¡¡¡¡¡¡:wink:

Ricardo

illyun

Ready to race!
Racist Americans

Reading the comments about 'Latino' - notice the nuance here, generalising the 'other' as if he is somehow sub-human... but then again, I shouldn't be suprised at comments like that coming from someone whose forefathers ethnically cleansed a whole continent.