GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new gti 5-door coming in summer?

jdb4950

Drag Racing Champion
does any body have a firm but official date as to when the new golf gti 5-door will be hitting the streets? i have heard it will be here in the summer(somtime between june and september) and can anybody tell me when could i start to order one...my car: 5-door gti with 6-speed DSG automatic..package 0..18"inch wheels and tires, rubber monster mats w/gti logos..tornado red!....thanks

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
jdb4950 said:
does any body have a firm but official date as to when the new golf gti 5-door will be hitting the streets? i have heard it will be here in the summer(somtime between june and september) and can anybody tell me when could i start to order one...my car: 5-door gti with 6-speed DSG automatic..package 0..18"inch wheels and tires, rubber monster mats w/gti logos..tornado red!....thanks

Um, avail yourself of the search function. At last count I think there were 47 threads about this:biggrin:

J/k. look down a couple of posts.

gdzlla4602

Autocross Champion
This is From Carolina VW in Charlotte.-->
Good Morning! Thank you for inquiring about a 2006 Volkswagen New GTI. I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is James Moore, I am the Internet Sales Manager I have been selling cars for all of 4 months; one of which as the Internet salesperson. I am a commisioned employee and definitely need you to ask for me when you do come in. I know you realize all VW dealers pay the same for their cars.

Congrads on getting married! We should be receiving the new 5-door GTI's in in June this year. It would be labelled a 2007 model vehicle. The price from what I understand will only be about $1200 more for the extra 2 doors. I will shoot you an email regarding the 5-door when we get them.

fletcher8969

Passed Driver's Ed
That's funny, the two dealers by me say $500 over the 3 door model. (The other details were the same - except that the two internet sales people I've talked to say they are NOT on commission so they'll give me the car for $500 over invoice.)

P.S. Congrats on getting married!