GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bye Bye GTI for a year

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Wow, lets see, in NY you cant drive after 9 till your 17, cops NEVER care though, but i follow this law. I went to leave my house at 9:45 to jump a friends car i was SITTING in the parking lot, and a cop pulls in, asks for my license and gives me a summons, NYS says i will lose my license for a year now.... hoenstly, i dont cry... well i think i do now, this is so upsetting, i try and help a friend, i wasnt even caught driving, but it doesnt matter becuase its my car...UGH:brokenheart:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
I wish i could bargin you plead guilty they dont ask questions they give u ur punishment. I honestly feel like im baout to throw up, the fucking cop NEVER EVEN SAW ME DRIVING, she saw me standing next 2 my car after 9. I FREAKING HATE THIS SYSTEM....

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Get a lawyer and fight it. The cop didn't see you drive into the lot. Not to mention...was there anyone other than your friend who can collaborate your story? Nearby ATM with a camera aimed your way when this happened? It all depends on how far you want to go. You have rights...use 'em.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
We're trying to find every way. They are just gonna see hm its 10:30 well he must have been driving, i was gonna plead not guilty, and say i was there ebfor 9, but the only problem is if that cop patrolled the area at 9:30, and we werent there