GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

coilover

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Do a search. Great function:biggrin:

My opinion: H&R. Long time dub comany, run them on my MINI too. Stable, not overly stiff. Fair pricing.
PM me if you want info on a decent price with great customer service.

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
thanks guys!i think i will get one after i got the wheels done. 18" BBS CH!!

AZMCS~~how does the coilover perform on the corners? i sometimes go canyon drivin so i wonder if this set up is good or not for canyon drive and daily city drive? thanks

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
what about Tein? o.o

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
scuderiavw said:
hey Joel, what is up dude? This is Berk, infamous ScuderiaMini:biggrin: . I agree to him on H&Rs but if you want something more complicated get PSS9s or KW V2s, worth the money

Hey man how you doin?? Cool to see you are here.

BTW, I agree he PSS9s are the cat's pajamas, but spendy!!!

I like the H&R's a lot. Just did my first AutoX with them on my MINI and the car is completely settled. A buddy of mine videotaped it and my car stayed almost totally flat for the whole thing. Kinda funnny to watch compared to most of the other rides.

I think they work great. Can really get sharp turn in. Not overly harsh for a daily driver, which is what mine is. Actually like it better as a setup than the springs with stock struts I had before. I am looking forward to the GTI as I hope it rides the same! As a baseline, even my wife commented that the MINI no longer rattles the teeth out of her head when she drives it. That is actually what convinced her the H&Rs were the way she wanted to go on the GTI!:thumbup:

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
I agree, still undecisive on my set up, but will go with PSS9s this time, more than likely.

azmcs said:
Hey man how you doin?? Cool to see you are here.

BTW, I agree he PSS9s are the cat's pajamas, but spendy!!!

I like the H&R's a lot. Just did my first AutoX with them on my MINI and the car is completely settled. A buddy of mine videotaped it and my car stayed almost totally flat for the whole thing. Kinda funnny to watch compared to most of the other rides.

I think they work great. Can really get sharp turn in. Not overly harsh for a daily driver, which is what mine is. Actually like it better as a setup than the springs with stock struts I had before. I am looking forward to the GTI as I hope it rides the same! As a baseline, even my wife commented that the MINI no longer rattles the teeth out of her head when she drives it. That is actually what convinced her the H&Rs were the way she wanted to go on the GTI!:thumbup:

918hare

Go Kart Champion
KevinFastMkV said:
so who make the best coilover? not just for look. i need performance n comfort as well:thumbup:

I would say H&R I love mine.

Here is a little teaser of what you will have though I am on 19's