GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FAST, the evil Golf Rabbit action figure

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
the gti owners who are selling their fasts are not true VW lovers!!!! imo they are VW poseurs!!!! sorry to anyone who owns the new gti and is a true VW lover.

GTT

Touring Car Champion
bmwr32 said:
the gti owners who are selling their fasts are not true VW lovers!!!! imo they are VW poseurs!!!! sorry to anyone who owns the new gti and is a true VW lover.

Owning a silly markerting ploy toy makes you a "lover"?
It smells more like poseur to put that much value into a silly black ball looking "toy".
If I get one I'll give it to my nephew, he loves throwing small toys around. I can watch to see
how fast he can throw the "fast". :evil:

It's about the car. If I can get nearly $300 for some VW "image", cool, put it towards a mod.

TT

Herby

Autocross Newbie
Here's a better idea:

If you were to get one, instead of giving it to your nephew to break, why not sell it on ebay and make $300 that you can use on parts? Eh?:cool:

Herby

Autocross Newbie
I can't believe that you can basically get your MkV chipped for free by simply selling the fast toy you get for free when you buy the car:eyebulge:

You know whats really going to piss the people off that win these kinds of auctions? VW mass producing these things later on:laughabove: