GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I finally placed my Mkv order!

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
First, let me say thank you for this site. I have read hundreds of posts. links to videos, articles, etc. which led me to want a new GTI more than anything. I currently drive a 2000 celica gt-s, and I can't wait to make the jump from japanese to German-made quality. I pick up my White (sorry I know everyone has this color) package 1, 6mt, with chrome mirrors next monday. I probably won't post any pics until I drop it, since everyone has seen enough white mkv's.

I must say I was sort of close to puling the trigger on the Si - I think the interior of the gti's sold me - that and the test drive itself - simply exhilerating.

Here's to a bright long future talking to all of you on here and vortex.

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
yeah, my dealer didn't have any white ones, just reflex silver and black magic. And when I say i had to "order" one, it will be at that dealer in 2 days. no big deal

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Lol...you guys are so lucky....waiting periods here are from 6-12months! I've got 5 months left until my Candy White beauty arrives. The sad thing is...we build the damn things!

Brandon

Oval Newbie
gees...thanks ben...i suddenly don't feel so bad.

jeff_faye_lo

Autocross Newbie
I thought all GTIs are made in Germany? coz this production line is too expensive and they are putting out 2008 model later so i gues it's not worth to launch a line in south america/africa?

Kirium

Go Kart Champion

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Jerome81 said:
people have to order?

My dealer said they have 29 on the lot. And that's just one dealer......

Are you serious?
I'm in so cal and these cars are going fast.