GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal Pricing

untchablecs

Ready to race!
I'll soon be buying my first gti and just wanted some info from anybody in Southern CA on what your paying. I'll be looking at a mkv with DSG and package 0 with 18" hufeisen wheels. What should I be looking at for a fair price. I also want to add the votex body kit and ipod adapter from the dealer.

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
First of all, no one in So Cal is willing to get you MSRP OTD.

The one I bought was $22,620 MSRP. I called 6 dealers in so cal.
The best deal I got was $23,700 OTD.

Their reason is that the 07 models will be shipping in a few months and the GTI's are extremely popular. Dealers are strict with their prices. Budging is near to impossible. I'm pretty sure other states have way better deals.

Best way to get a deal is wait until the 07's come in a few months.

thestig

Go Kart Newbie
Some guys in SoCal told me $2K over sticker (well, we want to sell the car for a profit - LOL), others have said straight MSRP.

Rabbitpilot

Go Kart Champion
It's pretty much straight MSRP around here too, they are literally flying off the floors. I have two contacts at two different dealers I can send you to though. If they cannot be beat.

onthevirg

Oval Champion
I actually got under window sticker, and only paid about $700 over invoice (according to Edmunds.com). I went to Commonwealth VW in Santa Ana. Did most of the footwork through email or over the phone, was a real pleasure dealing with them. Of course it'll be different for everyone, but I was real happy stumbling on to the deal. Dealt with Cathy Jensen there. Good luck man.

erupert

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
untchablecs said:
I'll soon be buying my first gti and just wanted some info from anybody in Southern CA on what your paying. I'll be looking at a mkv with DSG and package 0 with 18" hufeisen wheels. What should I be looking at for a fair price. I also want to add the votex body kit and ipod adapter from the dealer.

Miramar VW quoted me 22,888 for this exact car in black to arrive in 6 weeks.