GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which products do you use on your car?

What products do you use on your MkV??

• Total voters

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I know this is a short list, but it's limited to 10, so I picked some of the more popular lines of product.
If there's anything here not listed that you use, just click other and let us know if it's a worthwhile product for the MkV :thumbsup:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I've got plenty of Megs stuff from previous cars, and a couple of Autoglym products and Klasse All in One.

I'm interested in P21S stuff for when my new MkV GTI arrives, and perhaps a nice Zymol wax suited to white cars...

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I love Maguiars wax and there spray and wipe exterior detailer. I use Lexol leather treatment and cleaner for the interior.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
I use Meguiars for my wheels, but for the car body itself, i've alway's been a Turtle fan... I never use alot of soap anyway's mostly water, but the express shine made by turtle wax works good, is reasonably priced, and is almost all natural.

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
Looks like I'm the only one who uses P21S (S100) on my car. Odd...the stuff is simply magnificent.

I use Zaino on the paint and a product called Sun of a Gun on the tires. i personallly like a satin-like look on the tire over a wet look. i used the Son of a Gun on the trim of my 94golf, haven't used it on the MkV trim though.

NYDUB

Drag Racing Champion
For straight WAX I use Zymol Carbon Wax on my Black Vehicles. I did a full WASH, CLAY, Polish and Wax on my Wife's 99 Olds this weekend and it looks spectacular for a car of it's age with original paint and 7 tough Northeast Winters on it.

The rest of the products I use are a mis-match of products, some 3M, some Armor-All, and some misc. I am constantly on the look out for a product that works better than the current products that I use.

Chris

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I use Lustro products... that's what I used in my detail shop and have had great results. Second best is Meguair's.
I completely detail the entire car inside and out once a year. Clay bar and 3 step the paint and it will last one year with regular washings.

http://www.golustro.com/

einfahrt

Passed Driver's Ed
No one here uses Poor Boy's? That stuff is great and the price is not that bad. I use it for the polish and sealant then zymol for the wax.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
einfahrt said:
No one here uses Poor Boy's? That stuff is great and the price is not that bad. I use it for the polish and sealant then zymol for the wax.

I use Klasse AIO, and at the moment, Meguiars NXT Tech Wax. Planning on either a P21S kit for everything, or sticking with AIO and getting Zymol Titanium wax...

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Car wash: mr.clean ultra dry
Wax: meguiars tech wax
Wheels/tires: degreaser on the wheels, black magic tire shine foam.

alf