GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can't Believe it! My "FAST" just sold for $355 on EBAY!

Nimble

Oval Champion
So now don't get me wrong, I love the little fast guy, but for $355 bucks, he is looonggg gone! hehe

This is crazy, toys that we all get free going for almost $400! Shoot, another $100 and my Revo reflash I got a few weeks back would've been paid for. Although, I'm using this money for a downpipe. :biggrin:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
wow...maybe i should sell mine

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
I'm guessing most of these buyers are GTI owners who think they won't be getting a Fast in the mail. It's going to really suck when they open the door to find a FREE Fast at their door step after spending $400 for one on eBay.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Auf Wiedersehen! said:
I'm guessing most of these buyers are GTI owners who think they won't be getting a Fast in the mail. It's going to really suck when they open the door to find a FREE Fast at their door step after spending $400 for one on eBay.

i think its the total opposite....i think its people that have seen the FAST commercials and realized these things actual exsist and want one

when i went back home...i went to visit a friend a friend of his asked me if we got the little FAST's when you bought a GTI and i told him yes....he asked me if i had gotten mine...told him no...but he said he wanted one cuz he saw the commercials and had been to the VW dealer and saw one there...he offered me acouple hundred for it and i told him they are selling on ebay for like 500$

Nimble

Oval Champion
SollyD said:
I'de rather keep it and sell it in 20 years

Yeah, I'd really rather wait TWENTY years to sell it...you guys are nuts. It's a PIECE OF PLASTIC FOR GODS SAKE! Get while the gettin's good is my philosophy.

Shifty

Pull it shave it paint it
Car(s)
2002 TDI New Beetle
I'd be interested to see what these things go for in 20 years.

Even here in Oklahoma, where people generally don't even look twice at VW's, I'm always getting the questions "Is that the car from those commercials?" and "Did you get one of those little gremlins when you bought that?"

People really love the commercials and on it's own the fast will be a cult icon in the years to come. The fact that it's a VW product magnifies that fact about tenfold.

tydale3

Rally Car Champion
Befor people started getting them in the mail a few weeks ago I saw them going for 899.00 on e-bay. Once people started getting them the price started dropping. My guess is that its a FAD and that in twenty years it wont be worth hardly anything to most people. I got mine and I will keep it. But if i was going to sell it now would be the time.!

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
For $400 I'd sell it in a heart beat and put it towards a chip. I'm still waiting for my stupid fast though. By the time I get it it might have gone down in price. :(

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
tydale3 said:
Befor people started getting them in the mail a few weeks ago I saw them going for 899.00 on e-bay. Once people started getting them the price started dropping. My guess is that its a FAD and that in twenty years it wont be worth hardly anything to most people. I got mine and I will keep it. But if i was going to sell it now would be the time.!

yeah.. like pokemon cards lol :biggrin: