GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear Carbon fiber VW emblem!!!!!!

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
aw man, the first one is the best :)

i like that alot, too bad i cant send u the radio to do it, unless u can make a cutout and shipt it? :D

alf

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
alf said:
aw man, the first one is the best :)

i like that alot, too bad i cant send u the radio to do it, unless u can make a cutout and shipt it? :D

alf

i only see one picture here... what are you guy's looking at as #2?

anyhow i'm sending charles my interior pieces to get carbonized, i'm still deliberating on the side mirrors but will probablly end up doing them.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
So it's all just stickers then? The outside emblem, interior and all? I was interested if it was real. But are you saying it's all stickers?

918hare

Go Kart Champion
kirk180 said:
So it's all just stickers then? The outside emblem, interior and all? I was interested if it was real. But are you saying it's all stickers?

No these are not stickers, they are oem parts that have REAL hand laid carbon fiber over them. I have a bunch of Chuck's stuff on my GTI ( he did my car before all of these others...even his). Also Chuck's work is amazing best I have ever seen and I have had his stuff on several of my other cars and it never yellows like most other carbon fiber products.:eyebulge: :bow:

UNCbigM

Autocross Champion
Just curious, how long have you ^ had it on your other cars to know it doesn't yellow (not doubting you, just wondering about how long its been looking good for you)?

918hare

Go Kart Champion
UNCbigM said:
Just curious, how long have you ^ had it on your other cars to know it doesn't yellow (not doubting you, just wondering about how long its been looking good for you)?

So far for me personally it has been about 2 1/2 years and that is in AZ so lots of sun. (I have seen hoods pretty beat in that time) I have know Chuck for a while now and seen other things that have been on other cars for longer. This is great stuff:thumbup:

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
must... have... cf.... /stuck in iraq = /cry

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
i only see one picture here... what are you guy's looking at as #2?

anyhow i'm sending charles my interior pieces to get carbonized, i'm still deliberating on the side mirrors but will probablly end up doing them.

aww i c now... the real stuff is the way to go.

DubtecV2

Touring Car Newbie
Any chance of a carbon fiber front center piece with a badgeless grille?