GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fav. Female Celebs? possible NWS

GTI2007

MichaelM said:
I like Josie, especially for acting as Mia in Need for Speed: Most Wanted. And guess what car I bought and tuned second in the game... :thumbup:

Josie Maran (real)

Josie Maran (digital as Mia in NFS:MW)

I thought she looked hot as digital version in NFS:MW but she looks so much hotter in real :drool: :drool:

MichaelM

Ready to race!
True... ;)

But there are not that much digital movie scenes with her in the game... I am on blacklist pos 2 right now and the last time she showed up has been somewhere at pos 12 or something where you get this "conect to the police departement database" hacking thing. :thumbdown:

Damn! I wanna see this hottie again... maybe if you win against Razor and get ya BMW back (Although I like driving the GTI and the Mercedes SL with compressor in this game even more) !?

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
Water must've been cold when she took that picture. Thank god for cold water....:bow: (.)(.) :tongue:

GTI2007

I have the Black Edition of NFS:MW and there you get an extra DVD with some movies on them. One of them is about how they turned Josie Maran into Mia. Then you see her walking in front of a green screen like she does in the beginning of the game.

MichaelM

Ready to race!
GTI2007 said:
I have the Black Edition of NFS:MW and there you get an extra DVD with some movies on them about how they turned Josie Maran into Mia. Then you see her walking in front of a green screen like she does in the beginning of the game.

Did you finish the game? Does she show up in the end!?

GTI2007

I also think Eva Mendes is cute

Attachments

• eva_mendes_dot_com844.jpg
    eva_mendes_dot_com844.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 8,626
  • eva_mendes_dot_com850.jpg
    eva_mendes_dot_com850.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2,763

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
I would post, but pretty much every chick I think is hot is already up here... except this russian girl...

oh yeah and Adriana Lima for sure, she's a virgin according to her latest interview in GQ...

:headbang:

AJChenMPH

Lt. Commander, USPHS
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
oh yeah and Adriana Lima for sure, she's a virgin according to her latest interview in GQ...
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. :wink:

My fave:

Charlize Theron

My fiancée and I have an agreement that we could spend a night with one celebrity of our choice, and she's mine. :drool:

onthevirg

Oval Champion
I'm not sure who this chick is but...lord. She's packing quite the toe.