GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I was following this car...

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
This was on my way to one of our clients. My office is located in the ritzy part of Houston (Galleria area). No wonder I don't get any stares with my GTI :p.

This was pretty much all I saw. The rear end.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Very nice car indeed. More money than I would want to spend in a car - but very nice!

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
zerogt86 said:
Definatly gorgeous cars, how'd it sound? If if were a V8 Vantage i bet it was increadible (actually, im pretty sure any aston aught to sound amazing).

LOL I didnt hear it. My windows were closed and my GTI's engine was growling with jealousy trying to keep up. :laugh:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
I pulled into AI design (a place right by me) to see what work i want on my GTI.... well i felt so bad parking my GTI in the middle of.... a Porsche 911GT2, a Carrera GT, a Quatroporte, a new Escalade, some new 911s a few mercedess one SLR, a Bently, and AN ENZO IN THE GARAGE THEY WERE WORKING ON and an assortment of other hyper-exotics.... oh man i had to work so hard not to try and pass out... oh man ive never been so careful parking in my life, this guy in my town ahs an enzo, he brought it to our local auto show, a 13 mile ride in it auctioned for $300

lecrapper16

Ready to race!
Theres this guy I see comeing out of one of the nicer neighborhoods around where I live who has a brand new V8 Vantage. It makes me extremely jealous every time I see it.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
lecrapper16 said:
Theres this guy I see comeing out of one of the nicer neighborhoods around where I live who has a brand new V8 Vantage. It makes me extremely jealous every time I see it.
I know how u feel. Where i live Ferraris, Maybachs, Lambos, Maseratis, Astons, upper scale Benz's and BMWs are not uncommon.... its pretty cool seeing what people drive, considering im pretty tight w/ alot of my friends parents and they let me drive their cars :).

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I followed an Elise today for a while. We kept making eye contact through the rear mirror. I was trying to give him this "Yes I know what your car can do, and no I'm not gonna try and act like I can keep up" look haha. I pulled up beside him as we were turning different directions, and he actually told me he liked the color of my car (almost the same as his-United Grey). I was blown away. I didn't wanna sound like a nerd "well thats a terrific car mister" so I just said thanks and told him I was starting small and working my way toward something like that.

UNCbigM

Autocross Champion
Mmmmm, yummy.

I'm dying to see a V8 Vantage. I saw a DB9 just after they debuted but haven't seen one since. I'm hoping I get to at least see a V8 Vantage Saturday at the NY Auto Show, though I know I'll at least get to see the Rapide...can't wait!