GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just a few more days!!

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
In a bizarre turn of events, I no longer have to wait another month for my car. Cowell (the first dealership i went to) called me and said my car will be arriving this weekend instead of August! This happened just as i was on my way to Capilano VW to confirm my purchase, because they found me a car arriving in May. So looks like I'll be picking my baby up from Cowell. It's all good, since its wayyy closer to where I live. Can't wait til the weekend =]

davesee

FIA GT Champion
Congrats!!! You gotta be thrilled about that! :thumbup:

I guess I was a lucky one, only having to wait 1 week for my gti with everything i wanted.

That one week was torture enough

jhayregz

Touring Car Champion
Well congrats, Im sure its still difficult right now waiting for it.
Where are you located in Canada anyways?
Since your getting it might as well put orders in for some nice a/m goodies ;)
So when your car comes, time to mod it the same day...IF you want, I would wait and drive stock for a bit

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
Tell me about it, I cant sleep at night cuz i'm so thrilled, haha.
I'm located in Vancouver =D. Yeah I'm gonna keep it stock for awhile, jus wanna know the car better and its characteristics b4 I get into the mods :thumbsup:

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
Funny thing jus happened. I went down for a smoke at work and across the street parked a candy white GTI:drool: It must be a sign, haha. Man dat thing jus stands out so much, ppl were turning their heads as they walked by. Then afterwards, I go back up and my boss started to ask me when I was gettin my car. Next thing i kno, there were about 5 ppl gathered around my cubicle talking bout the GTI and their experiences driving manual. It was hilarious :laugh:

jeff_faye_lo

Autocross Newbie
Good for you!

I was told today that mine will be coming towards the end of April. What a torture!

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
jeff_faye_lo said:
Good for you!

I was told today that mine will be coming towards the end of April. What a torture!

The other dealership i went to also told me it would be coming at the end of April, which was originally gonna come around May. I'm planning to take loads of pix at the dealership, so hopefully the weather will be gd =)

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
d.C said:
ahh, old chinese guy right?
i dealt with darren budd

Yup the old chinese guy, lol. I have no idea who Darren is cuz I've only talked to 1 person there. But I heard sum of the salesmen at Cowell r quite rude :iono:

Last edited: