GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Caractere GTI in Hong Kong

jeff_faye_lo

Autocross Newbie
I miss my hometown --- Hong Kong !!!

but with my Gti coming shortly, my pain should be gone when the engine starts up ~

nice pic btw !!!

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
oo your chinese too?
my parents come from kowloon, bout you?

Keeshee

Go Kart Newbie
I've got the ABT kit on mine, and I'm in Taiwan. I think (sure, I'm biased) there's no better looking kit out there.

For those of you thinking of getting the ABT kit: beware! The front airdam is very low (I've got euro spec GTI though) and I'm slowly but surely grinding it off; lowering is out of course.
Mine's Ink Blue, and I'm running Schmidt VN Lines in 18 (chrome of course). I'll post pix once the sun comes back out (been raining here for a month solid).

Last edited:

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
Keeshee said:
I've got the ABT kit on mine, and I'm in Taiwan. I think (sure, I'm biased) there's no better looking kit out there.

For those of you thinking of getting the ABT kit: beware! The front airdam is very low (I've got euro spec GTI though) and I'm slowly but surely grinding it off; lowering is out of course.
Mine's Ink Blue, and I'm running Schmidt VN Lines in 18 (chrome of course). I'll post pix once the sun comes back out (been raining here for a month solid).

I totally agree with you, the Caractere is the best kit out there for the MKV GOLF/GTI. :thumbup:

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Keeshee said:

cool man finally a taiwanese!!!im taiwanese as well but i live in US right now for school!在台灣用ABT很容易卡到下巴吧~post some pix lol

Last edited: