GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I was following this car...

Dude123

Oval Champion
I saw a Bugatti Veyron in the neighborhood the other day.

UNCbigM

Autocross Champion
No you di'in't! (*wave's finger side to side in a weird sort of way*)

I almost crashed when I saw my first Carrera GT on the road and when I saw my first Enzo on the road (alas, only once each). I'm pretty sure if I saw a Veryon then I'd have an excuse to go get my GTI...hmmm...that gives me an idea!

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
The most exotic thing I've seen here in Canberra recently was a Ferrari 355 Spyder... All this talk of Carrera GTs (which aren't road legal here in Oz) and Enzos is nothing more than a dream world here in Canberra... Spotting a plain vanilla 911 is an occasion here...

As for the Aston V8 Vantage, I'd take one over a 911 Carrera (not that I'm ever going to be presented with such a choice...)

I'd never exploit 7/10ths of the 911's capability, and apparently the Vantage is 9/10ths of the way to 911 levels of handling etc. I figure I'd never drive it hard enough to find myself saying "I wish I had the 911". The AM looks so much better than the 911 Carrera too.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Australia

Kirium said:
The most exotic thing I've seen here in Canberra recently was a Ferrari 355 Spyder... All this talk of Carrera GTs (which aren't road legal here in Oz) and Enzos is nothing more than a dream world here in Canberra... Spotting a plain vanilla 911 is an occasion here...

As for the Aston V8 Vantage, I'd take one over a 911 Carrera (not that I'm ever going to be presented with such a choice...)

Kirium,

I grew up in Syndey(I'm now back in the states). My best friend goes to Australian National University in Canberra.

It's funny, his dad has a 911 Carrera 4S. I believe its a 2002 or 3. Back when he bought it for about $215,000 AUS I think it was pretty much the most expensive and hottest car you could buy in Australia. So I know exactly what you mean. Makes us feel lucky here in the US. Although, lower car prices is probably the only thing that we have thats better than Oz. Crappy healthcare, crappy schools, a retarded partisan government, an idiotic war, just to name a few

I miss Australia like you wouldn't believe, and I am trying to find any way possible to get back down there ASAP.

Cheers:drinking:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
MHS216 said:
Crappy healthcare, crappy schools, a retarded partisan government, an idiotic war, just to name a few

:laughabove:

Don't think those things are any better here... We've got such a retarded government that it decided to join your idiotic war, and we're still there too...
Our government is just as happy to abuse its power too... We might as well be the 51st state... But that might upset the UK... :wink:

Back on topic: I saw a boxster yesterday... That's pretty exotic for Canberra... :frown:

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
tvrs... ferraris... M3s... AMs.. maseratis.. lol manchester is packed full of stuff..