GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FAST, the evil Golf Rabbit action figure

GTI2007

I don't think europe customers get a FAST, cause I live in Belgium and I take every few days a look on the website of VW Belgium and here they say nothing about getting a FAST when buying a new Golf

swami

Go Kart Newbie
The X-Box 360 syndrome strikes again. I plan on buying a GTI soon, and for some reason, I want a FAST. If I get one, I'll keep it. Unless someone offers me a G for it.:cool:

GTI2007

swami said:
The X-Box 360 syndrome strikes again. I plan on buying a GTI soon, and for some reason, I want a FAST. If I get one, I'll keep it. Unless someone offers me a G for it.:cool:

On the auction on eBay stands that it is 1 of 600 presented ONLY to VW dealers. So I don't think you are gonna get one or you have to buy it from eBay for $ 399

GTT

Touring Car Champion
Herby said:
Here's a better idea:

If you were to get one, instead of giving it to your nephew to break, why not sell it on ebay and make $300 that you can use on parts? Eh?:cool:

:thumbsup:
I already said that.

The nephew thing is just to point out the silliness.
I'm just not into the whole "fast" ad campaign.
One of my younger co-workers LOVES it.

TT

HydroGTI

Drag Race Newbie

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Herby said:
Your actually willing to spend $200 for it:eyebulge:

Sure! If I lived in the US I'd drop US$200 on a demon-rabbit-from-hell thing...

:mad: <--closest I can get to an evil demon-rabbit thing

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
I actually contacted VW regarding the Fast. VWoA said they don't know when it will get shipped, but apparently it's coming straight from VW. Every new GTI owner is supposed to get it. If I don't get mine in 2 weeks, I'm calling back.