GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

exhuast

prince

Uber KoooL
Car(s)
VW GTI
I got my milltek non resonated installed today. first impression after install was its quiet.. as i drove home it got a tad louder with nice hum. not loud like the one in the video section.. just a tad bit louder then stock. prob will get a bit louder as the packing inside the muffler loosen up.. install was easy straight forward. only challenge was gettin the stock exhuast off the hangers as its one piece and its heavy!. any differences? I say feels smoother, u dont feel the bottleneck like the stock exhuast.

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
cool! where did you get this done in Vancouver? And do you mind telling me how much did everything cost you? BTW, when you say miltek exhaust, is his the full turboback with full cat, and downpipe? Or is this just the cat back system?

d.C

DJ
ACgolf said:
cool! where did you get this done in Vancouver? And do you mind telling me how much did everything cost you? BTW, when you say miltek exhaust, is his the full turboback with full cat, and downpipe? Or is this just the cat back system?

you beat me this time
those are exactly what i wanted to ask
haha, btw i got my car back today alan

prince

Uber KoooL
Car(s)
VW GTI
Paul from PG hooked it up.. its a cat back.. unfortunately I dont have another $1000 to dump into the downpipe.. workin on pics.. its sleeper look man, dont expect much cept for a larger tip then stock...no cel either! kool dc u goin to get one? oh ac golf call paul at pg.. he might be able to work something out for ya. .. if u check the vwdov.ca board he was selling them for 820 less %10 i got it around tat ballpark and add taxes to that.

d.C

DJ
prince said:
Paul from PG hooked it up.. its a cat back.. unfortunately I dont have another $1000 to dump into the downpipe.. workin on pics.. its sleeper look man, dont expect much cept for a larger tip then stock...no cel either! kool dc u goin to get one? oh ac golf call paul at pg.. he might be able to work something out for ya. .. if u check the vwdov.ca board he was selling them for 820 less %10 i got it around tat ballpark and add taxes to that.

PG is the place to go!

yea i saw his post on vwdov too, if i get it i'll only get the catbak too
btw, did u install it yourself?

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
prince said:

haha yup, i have been purchasing from Paul Jr. since back in 2001! For my MKIV. I have some mkv parted ordered from him that is on their way here to Vancouver now. I really want to get this miltek exhaust setup too. The full turbo back sounds soooo good in the videos at the video section here. But you are right the full downpipe cost alot of money. Did u get it install at PG too?

prince

Uber KoooL
Car(s)
VW GTI
yups straight bolt on.. its tough if u dont have a hoist.. cuz the oem exhuast is one piece and tis heavy.. make a date maybe we can meet up at pg or someplace..Actually i think i'll drop by pg on friday before noon