GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkV Meet in New Jersey

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
CANCELLED

I dont think i could get enough people for a decent get together, maybe next time. Sorry guys

Last edited:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
that's a great idea...especially since it is right about in the middle so anyone in the state can get there without too much of a long drive...and easy to get to as well

red2door06

Go Kart Newbie
i might be attending the meet, as long as mapquest gives the right directions.......lol

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
red2door06 said:
i might be attending the meet, as long as mapquest gives the right directions.......lol

you dont even need mapquest as long as you know how to get to 295...the parking lot is literally right off of the highway.

FastLane

Go Kart Newbie
i'm suposed to bring the mustang down to ATCO for the NSCA fastest street car shootout saturday. But it looks like it's going to rain. I may be able to bring the GTI out there. The AMC Theartes is about 15 miles from home.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
koreaniverson said:
im definitely down... lets set it up! im from NE philly but willing to cross over the bridge for a meet... holla1

lol and to get to the meet, you wouldnt even need to pay tolls, good ole scudder falls bridge :biggrin:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
jb3467 said:
how far from nyc is that? im def down to check it out....let me know

ehh...from long island it may take more like 2 hours...one hour to get through the city, and an hour from there :thumbsup: