GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello from Taji ;)

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
cool photos man

my brother just came back last week from Iraq he was on a 6 month stint over there...he is an EOD tech attached to a Seal team....ill get to see him next week he is coming to ATL for some sort of airshow thing at a local military base

anyways stay safe over there...i hear shit can get hairy over there

marcinek

Touring Car Newbie
bennylenny88 said:
wow! thats the gun from counter strike!!:laugh:
:laughabove: :bellyroll:

*Salute*

Post up more pics!

Here back home we don't get to see much of what you guys experience(thanks media:rolleyes: ) so every picture you guys post from over there is really awesome. Stay safe!:headbang:

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
trick000 said:
Hey doesnt taking photos of your base and posting them on the internet present some kinda security issue?! :p

i seriously doubt it, seeing how its an iraqi base... i live with the iraqi's... so.. lol? im pretty damn sure they all know where we are, and i can fall to the other side of my "base" its so small. we had a tank drive threw our fence the other day, and the guy in the guard tower didnt know what to do LOL. we don't have any anti-tank weapons here xD

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
the_saint said:
And yeah, if you got any top secret stuff you want to share with us, that'd be great. :biggrin:

A quick trip to an Afghanistan market place will result in flashdrives full of the stuff... A bargain too I hear...

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
lol you read about that too? it must have been left somewhere or swiped by some iraqi contractors. too funny huh? such silly shit..

Kirium said:
A quick trip to an Afghanistan market place will result in flashdrives full of the stuff... A bargain too I hear...