GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My TR "Fast"

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
ok guy lol i know mike at rpieqquiped i can talk to him and maybe get a deal if all 3 get the h&r sport springs and i saw your red one there maybe bout 1.5 weeks ago nice car

prince

Uber KoooL
Car(s)
VW GTI
sweet yah i dropped by there couple weeks ago.. everyone was doin thier own thing.. no service.. did u go out for rip in their gti? how was it? what kinda exhuast they carry at rpi for the gti?

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
ya the service there is usually very good it wasnt cause mike took me out for a rip in the project mk5 and all i can say is WOW the car is amazing only done the chip and boy has it made a difference, i was straining to keep my head up when he floored it so that it didnt hit the headrest. and they did the big brake and hubkit and rims other then that its stock.

As far as i know the only exhaust that they have over there is techtonics or sumthing like that gonna be 1200 TBE or 600CB sumthing like that not 100% sure tho.

d.C

DJ
prince said:
sweet yah i dropped by there couple weeks ago.. everyone was doin thier own thing.. no service.. did u go out for rip in their gti? how was it? what kinda exhuast they carry at rpi for the gti?

yup, no service at rpi ... they're totally different on forums than they are in person ...

PG is the place! they have the Milltek exhaust in stock btw ...

d.C

DJ
hey price we need a photo shoot!
and also a chance for me to see and hear your exhaust!
btw, i'm gettin' my H&R Sport installed very soon, just gotta wait till i finish all my exams.