GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oettinger Performance, 310hp & 316torgue

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
GTI2007 said:
Im sorry but I have to dissapoint you. The prices of Oettinger motor-tuning are a serious lot higher in Germany.

Stage 1 (235 HP)= 1.100 €
Stage 2 (245 HP)= 2.750 €
Stage 3 (280 HP)= 5.200 €
Stage 4 (310 HP)= 9.900 €

holy $%@^, dude that's some bull@#%*! i got their pdf and ive been downloading adobe reader right now, so i havent opened their price list yet. son of a bitch.. that really sucks.

GTI2007

nomad said:
holy $%@^, dude that's some bull@#%*! i got their pdf and ive been downloading adobe reader right now, so i havent opened their price list yet. son of a bitch.. that really sucks.

It indeed does. The GTI itself is a WHOLE lot expensiver in Germany and so is also the stuff to tune or mod it, especially motortuning.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
MHS216 said:
How the fuck is a body kit $1000 more than a turbocharger, an exhaust manifold, an exhaust, a downpipe, an intake, a chip? They've been pounding the Jaeger. :drinking: :smoking:

Also those power numbers seem a little low for all the work they did. Compared to what I don't know. It just seems low in general. It is a good, reliable name though, and sometimes that's half of it.

Maybe it's all relative and I shouldn't be complaining then.

nomad

man forget buying stuff in germany, it's all online order's for me. that's just a huge waste of money.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Am I the only one who is curious why the body kit is more expensive than all the mod parts put together?

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
yes the body kit is having price issues, but what I'm curious of is with these modifications, how will the tranny hold up with that kind of power as far as reliability over a short and long term period of daily driven....?

nomad

yeah that's why it's pretty rediculus imo, if you put togeather your own kit esp stateside, you can make that kind of hp for far less money. and thus, i shall be ordering online :)

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
that's a good idea nomad!
P.S. Off subject, but I go to Germany for one thing.......Oktoberfest in Munich! Woohoo!!! Can't wait to go again. Oh, and I like having their cars brought to me:thumbsup: OK, I'm done thread jacking.:drinking:

nomad

kirk180 said:
that's a good idea nomad!
P.S. Off subject, but I go to Germany for one thing.......Oktoberfest in Munich! Woohoo!!! Can't wait to go again. Oh, and I like having their cars brought to me:thumbsup: OK, I'm done thread jacking.:drinking:

*cough*cannibus cup in november*cough*

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
For the last two years I have went straight to Amsterdam from Munich for....well, you know. I read your cough. It's great to go to Amsterdam after having a rough one in Munich. Good place to get some rest.

nomad

you should come with me and my friends, im driving up from Hessen in my GTI like, nov 17th i believe. its like $600 or less to get a ticket from phoenix arizona to frankfurt intl., check it out m8 and lemme know if your interested, just PM me.