GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

my black magic w/ RS4 wheels, Milltek exhaust, Neuspeed springs!!

SIson21

Go Kart Newbie
More pix on pg.2 plus nite shot of the fogs!
Just thought I'd post a few pictures i snapped this weekend of my GTI. Enjoy!!

My car: 2006 GTI DSG / Black Magic, Black Leather, pk2, 18x8 B7 RS4's with Michelin PS2's, Milltek Turbo Back Exhaust, GIAC Xchip, Neuspeed springs and sway, Neuspeed P-flo

Thanks Kurt for an amazing car!!! You started it for me now time to add more flavor to it!!! :thumbup:

Last edited:

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
OMG. Your car looks amazing. Love everything about it. :thumbsup:

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
that's fucking HOT! wow. looks great man! what's the story behind them foglights? and where did you buy them neuspeed springs from?

Q817

Oval Newbie
woow CooL i like your car it`s look really great like thie rims and the exhaust

i like it at all :)

thanks alot for sharing it

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
Any ideas what the weight of those are on the 18x8.0? Just curious. I love the RS4 wheels and this seems like a cheaper alternative to the OEM Audi ones

Faerus

Autocross Newbie
I just checked around and these are not the OEM B7 RS4 wheels, these are Hartmann replicas, they have his pictures on their site. They are $260 a wheel with no rubber, but look damn good. I am definitely thinking about these when I get my GTI. Which offset did you get?
Wheels

Edit: Also I saw you are selling yours on vwvortex, are you willing to part with the wheels because if I get my GTI soon, I may be interested. Or do you and Kujo have the same mods?