FIA GT Champion
for those who havent seen... heres the back end:

Attachments

• Scirocco2.jpg
    Scirocco2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 525

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
i could see myself trading in my gti for that.. it looks like my first love (crx) on crack :D

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
i really hope they do that...but going by VW's past, i can't be too sure. i'd love to have that as the fun car along with my 5 door GTI daily driver in a few years, i can tell ya that...

i hope they name it the scirocco if it does make it here some day...then maybe it will sell some...i loove the corrado but it was a bust in the states :frown:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Thats hot. Looks real agressive and powerful. There's rumours that it may come with the 3.6 V6 that is in the Passat/TT. The car will built on the same platform, so it will be able to fit the 3.6, unlike our GTIs.

I have pictures of the car and an article in a magazine at my house. I'll try and get them up after work.

bilbos

On the Kop
That looks very nice, although it seems to me that it has more corrado influence than the scirocco's of old.

I hope they don't badge it as a GTI though. We all know there is only one GTI :biggrin:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
bilbos said:
I hope they don't badge it as a GTI though. We all know there is only one GTI :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure in Europe there was a Scirocco GTI. Similar to how there is a Polo GTI and a Lupo GTI.

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
looks like someone has trodden on a golf, trying 2 flatten it.