GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

pix of my MKV GTI

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
god its so beautiful in taiwan.. i think ill have to take a trip over there, would you recommend any place in particular?

ABT_V_GTI

Go Kart Newbie
nomad said:
god its so beautiful in taiwan.. i think ill have to take a trip over there, would you recommend any place in particular?

if u like the country side u can go to the east part of Taiwan, beautiful sea and mountain view... if u like to modern living, stay in Taipei, planty of night activites to do...

by the way... i'm Germany right now, going back 2 days later... found out it's totally different living in Germany... everything close so early... :frown:

nomad

probibly just scenery, thai women arn't my thing, my friends date thai girls in mannheim, and they were like "hey man come hangout with us and our girls at the thai bar", man that was some crazy shit, it felt like i was in vietnam lol, and the little juice girls were hitting on me xD tooo creepy lol..

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
Beautiful car. take good care of it. i really hope that after i install my body kit the car will look as nice as it does on CW, cuz im starting to regret getting BM

Last edited:

nomad

ABT_V_GTI said:
Thailand and Taiwan r different... -____-"

lol my apologies my friend :)