GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

i got a steal i think

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
aite so i justr got my GTI today :) hehe

its a 06.6 (lk all) gti mkv tor. red pk 2 w/ XM, but 17" rim...but this is the dal it has 3500 mile on it and i got it for $22,500 and OTD at 23,700, it was owned for 2 months by a car guy also he babied it and bought everything from the gti valve caps, trunk liner and litle things for her, and the guy i got it from (at the dealer) said he sold it to him and he was a car nut just lk me but had to sell the car for a 4 door bc he got a new job and his boss's didnt lk him driving his cliants in a sports car lol....so i think he got a GLI or something else...

but still 22,500 w/ pk2 is not that bad...i lk her :) and no scraches or anything....perfect confidtion :)hehe

i love her :thumbup::drinking::burnrubber:

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
agpatel said:
aite so i justr got my GTI today :) hehe

its a 06.6 (lk all) gti mkv tor. red pk 2 w/ XM, but 17" rim...but this is the dal it has 3500 mile on it and i got it for $22,500 and OTD at 23,700, it was owned for 2 months by a car guy also he babied it and bought everything from the gti valve caps, trunk liner and litle things for her, and the guy i got it from (at the dealer) said he sold it to him and he was a car nut just lk me but had to sell the car for a 4 door bc he got a new job and his boss's didnt lk him driving his cliants in a sports car lol....so i think he got a GLI or something else...

but still 22,500 w/ pk2 is not that bad...i lk her :) and no scraches or anything....perfect confidtion :)hehe

i love her :thumbup::drinking::burnrubber:

I might think it was a good deal if you used a sentence or words I could actually read:confused:

:wink:

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
azmcs said:
I might think it was a good deal if you used a sentence or words I could actually read:confused:

:wink:

:laughabove:

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
I got mine, same package 2/XM w/ monster mats, 6 spd for just under 25 OTD, with 8 miles on it, and to me I would rather spend that little extra money to ensure that the car wasn't abused during break in period, or tampered with. Especially assuming that you didn't do a carfax on it...

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
i think it's not the great deal you say it is...just because of depreciation after the car leaves the lot. some people are getting their package 2's for 25k otd, and you only saved 1300 by that figure...i would much rather pay the extra cash to make sure mine wasnt screwed around with by anyone else. cars lose 10-20% of their value immediately after they leave the lot...going by the conservative 10%, you should have only paid 22,500 otd, and taking into consideration that the previous owner most likely did not "baby" the car like your salesmen said to you, i would have been much stronger in my negotiations. but that's just my two cents. if you like the deal you got, that's all that matters. and hey, you're driving a GTI now...so congrats!

Last edited:

sarny

Ready to race!
Great deals.

Gatorfast, how'd you get the car for $1100.00 under invoice?

Alf, I am a little confused, you say your have a package 2 but your signature says a package 1.

I am a little worried about trying to get a fair deal in So Cal. The Van Nuys dealership had a few different GTIs but they all had a BS mark-up of $2000.00 added to them.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Whoops, my bad, I did get a pkg1, I keep thinkin of my friend katie's car, she got all the goodies nav, leather, so awesome.

She's so lucky :(

alf