GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

which wheels?

drbubble33

Drag Racing Champion
are hella lightweight, look sexy and agressive at the same time, and will give premium performance? im jocking a CW MKv. im leaning towards some BBS's.

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
BBS will be some of the pricier wheels, but they aren't "hella" lightweight (crazy Cali folks!)

O.Z. Ultraleggera wheels are pretty stylish and very lightweight for their size. Or you could go for one of the Japanese tuner wheels that weigh even less, but they're kinda boring.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Poaching a little, The wheels I think I want to get a BBS look without the wallet is Enkei RPM 2's. What I want to know is one is 19-19.5 lbs a wheel reasonable? and two, they offer it in a 18x7.5 and 18x8, eventually i want to lower a little bit so whats my best option, and to not throw off the Speedo, offset is 42

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
LivEToDrivE said:
Poaching a little, The wheels I think I want to get a BBS look without the wallet is Enkei RPM 2's. What I want to know is one is 19-19.5 lbs a wheel reasonable? and two, they offer it in a 18x7.5 and 18x8, eventually i want to lower a little bit so whats my best option, and to not throw off the Speedo, offset is 42
19" at 19.5 lbs apiece is fantastic.

Are the wheels 18x7 and 18x8 with the ET42 on both? You can use the W/T Calculator at the top of this forum to see exactly what these wheels will be like on your MkV.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
no they are 18" wheels at 19.5 lbs a piece, and the offset is 42 for one and 35 for another, and I dont think 35 is gonna work, so the only choice is a 18x7.5