GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Test Drove the new GTI..color??

GTI689

Oval Champion
trigti said:
they had a couple black ones that disappointed me - the dirty issue again. for me, i think i must have white.

Yea when i went to the dealer he took me around back to check out the colors and the blacks were very dirty with rain water marks all over them so it got me thinking...

YenPxxx said:
Pick a color yet? :biggrin: Maybe consider silver its the easiest to clean and seem very rare for a MK5 GTI :iono:

reflex or united will be good colors for the indecisive:iono:

i saw this funny post (by PAH062567) (listed below)

red means the driver likes attention...
grey means the driver is modest
black indicates some sophistication in taste
white is showing, hey I'm just having fun...
silver means, I am somewat modest, but I wish I was a white car having fun?

Ant1974

Ready to race!
I would go for white.No other car wears it like the GTI and white makes the car look fantastic.Black is fab if you like it looking new everyday but that means cleaning it everyday. White for me !!

Attachments

• f775196165.jpg
    f775196165.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 511
  • fcandywhite1.jpg
    fcandywhite1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 517

dunski

Go Kart Champion
Amier said:
Test drove the new GTI today i have to say this was an awsome car i love the 6 speed and the torque :w00t: back seats have alot of room and the seats are very comfortable. I just have one problem What color?? I realy liek the black but many peopel are telling me its very hard to keep clean? Those of you with black cars how hard is the car to keep clean and mantain? keep in mind i live in south Florida and it rains alot... Thanks for you help
-Amier

You think keeping a black car clean in florida is hard?

Try doing it the in desert.

Dust :frown:

fishst1x

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 GTI
Nice topic change/thread jack.

However yes, it is the pipe that goes from the turbo inlet to the MAF.

oh yea i was just fuckin around anyway...little gone from the alchohol...but anywho i was curious since mine will be coming in next week....

how different (sound wise/performance wise) was the car once you put stage II on?