GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

sooo many mods....sooo little time!

gti mkv

Ready to race!
my fast and i are offically overwhelmed with excitement!:bellyroll: all of my parts in one weekend...don't know where to start. -apr chip with all programs, apr 3" turbo back exhaust system dual tip (not the stealth one either), carbonio intake system, forge dump valve, h&r springs (waiting on more coilover options) and a few little nick nacks! i think its a good start for now. my fast should be happy for a little. i'll keep you all posted and i'll post pics too!:biggrin:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
that will be a happy fast... Hey take pictures and sound clips of the before, during and after...

gti=sexy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
STI
awww, i'm uber jealous. just one thing, how do u plan on doin the springs? I have made 2 decent attempts at taking the struts off and both times I ended up getting nothing done and I got 3 nice new cuts, from slipping with a wrench. neways good luck, and dont forget some pics of all ur installs.

gti mkv

Ready to race!
to answer everyones questions, not only am i a vdub sales rep. (dirty car salesmen) i am also an ase certified tech (got sick of getting everything i own dirty). sme of my friends are techs at vw as well. i'll do my best with pics and sound clips. and to answer the question about if i got a deal on the parts....i guess you can say that. put it this way, its money well spent, but thanks all of you for the congrates. i'll also see what i can do to help you all on getting some deals on parts...cool? what can i say....got to take care of the vdub family:biggrin: