GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A whole bunch of pictures :D

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
ChalkyWhite said:
Some gr8 all round pics! Nice!

Differences I can spot between the US Gti and what i collected in UK last May...
  • The heater control knobs look a little dated, compared to the dials I have.
  • No aluminium cigarette lighter socket cover
  • Nice big left foot plate in metal, rather than the plastic affair I have.
  • Repeaters down the side of the front bumper.
  • Some sort of red button the ignition key??
  • No tyre pressure sensor reset button next to the ESP off button.

Think that's it! Cheers
1) The control knobs are for manual AC a few markets have this and have climate control as an option, The GTI & R32 are the only Golf models to get this standard in the UK at the moment.
2) Alloy lid was replaced with a black one for Model year 06 cars in the UK (around june delivery), some of the non-smoker standard cars don't get a lid at all. :frown:
3) Left Hand Drive cars get the alloy clutch rest
4) USA market special bumpers
5) I see the red bit on the key in the photo too, think its just a blank though. :iono:
6) Some markets its an option.

GTI2007

do you mean this red button??

Attachments

• Interieur 26.jpg
    Interieur 26.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,694

GTI2007

snoopy said:
1) The control knobs are for manual AC a few markets have this and have climate control as an option, The GTI & R32 are the only Golf models to get this standard in the UK at the moment.
2) Alloy lid was replaced with a black one for Model year 06 cars in the UK (around june delivery), some of the non-smoker standard cars don't get a lid at all. :frown:
3) Left Hand Drive cars get the alloy clutch rest
4) USA market special bumpers
5) I see the red bit on the key in the photo too, think its just a blank though. :iono:
6) Some markets its an option.

we in Belgium have the climatronic and the tyre pressure sensor button standard on the GTI. If my knowledge is correct, than is the red button the button to let all blinkers blink at the same time like some sort of warning signal. At least I have a same sort of button on my mk 4 Golf and it does that

jguan

dude. swing by San Francisco and go to Lowell High School so I can check your car out, havent seen one in the Bay Area at all yet!!!

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
hey nice ride love the pics