GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTi owner meet - When Where ?

dodweld

Ready to race!
Anyone know when where like minded UK GTi drivers can get together...or does anyone fancy organising something sometime.

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Drag Race Newbie
dodweld said:
Anyone know when where like minded UK GTi drivers can get together...or does anyone fancy organising something sometime.

Very good idea! Sorry I can´t come! England quite a long way to drive, but I bet there are lots of GTIs around in the UK. I´ll be next week in Wolfsburg in the Golf production and I bet I´ll meet some GTis too.
:cool:

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
dodweld said:

Hey dude...
Check out http://www.ukmkvs.net! There's plenty of meets and stuff going on there... there's a mk4/mk5 meet in Walton-on-Thames in a couple weeks time as well.
Send me a PM if you sign up, username cmdrfire (as always :biggrin: )

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren - where in Germany are you? I'm probably going to be near Berlin with some friends second week of April - going to be driving up in my GTI! My friend might come in his BMW too, should be pretty cool.

Scottish69

Hi guys, i'm getting my new GTI in june - it would be great to do a meet somewhere. Im in huddersfield (unfortunately), hows about meeting somewhere then all driving up to whitby or pickering or somewhere - providing its good weather!!

S>

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Drag Race Newbie
cmdrfire said:
Hey dude...
Check out http://www.ukmkvs.net! There's plenty of meets and stuff going on there... there's a mk4/mk5 meet in Walton-on-Thames in a couple weeks time as well.
Send me a PM if you sign up, username cmdrfire (as always :biggrin: )

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren - where in Germany are you? I'm probably going to be near Berlin with some friends second week of April - going to be driving up in my GTI! My friend might come in his BMW too, should be pretty cool.

in Hamburg.
but there are some meetings comming up this year in Germany. In Wolfsburg is an exhibition: "30 years of GTI"

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
GTI DSG Freude am Fahren said:
in Hamburg.
but there are some meetings comming up this year in Germany. In Wolfsburg is an exhibition: "30 years of GTI"

I hope to make my pilgramage to Wolfsburg sometime over the summer... probably do Wolfsburg and the 'ring in a single trip in June sometime.

glasgow_ffm

Go Kart Newbie
cmdrfire said:
I hope to make my pilgramage to Wolfsburg sometime over the summer... probably do Wolfsburg and the 'ring in a single trip in June sometime.

Hi there,

beware of the radar units when being in Wolfsburg ... they seem to be everywhere in this city ...

:wink: