GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello everyone. Welcome to the forum. Introduce yourselves here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Hello

Hi, my name is Oliver. I'm from germany and kind of biased, cause I work for VW :) Actually google lead me to this site cause I was looking for the new videos of the GTI MK5 campaign. They are awesome. I will be engineer in about two years (studiing at the moment) so I most like 'german engineering in da house, ya' :)
Btw: Sorry if there are any mistakes in my postings, I was good at english a few years ago, but never had to use it very often...think im kinda 'out'.

GreetinX
Olli

MKVowner

Ready to race!
Hi From Minnesota...

Hey all. Just got signed up into this forum. I live in Minnesota, and I just purchased a MKV GTI 3-door. I'm very excited to start customizing it, and I hope there are some of you out there that live in MN also, so we can get together and go for drives or maybe set-up a meet against another club.

IF YOU LIVE IN MINNESOTA...PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR GETTING TOGETHER.

-JOE

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
MKVowner said:
Hey all. Just got signed up into this forum. I live in Minnesota, and I just purchased a MKV GTI 3-door. I'm very excited to start customizing it, and I hope there are some of you out there that live in MN also, so we can get together and go for drives or maybe set-up a meet against another club.

IF YOU LIVE IN MINNESOTA...PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR GETTING TOGETHER.

-JOE

Welcome all new members! I'll setup regional forums soon so owners can get together :headbang:

Leopold

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello I´m Leo from Germany. 18 years old an driving a white GTI 5.
My english is not the best but maby i can improve it here al little ;)

my first impression of this community is very good !

whises form Deutschland.

Olli

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
VAG just stands for 'Volkswagen Aktien Gesellschaft' which means 'Volkswagen Corporation' if you translate it (well at least i hope so). :)

GreetinX
Olli

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Olli said:
VAG just stands for 'Volkswagen Aktien Gesellschaft' which means 'Volkswagen Corporation' if you translate it (well at least i hope so). :)

GreetinX
Olli

Thanx for the info :thumbsup:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Olli said:

GreetinX
Olli

Well there ya go... :thumbsup:

I always thought it stood for Volkswagen Audi Group...

jetbluemig

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone, just registered and I am already impressed with the content of the forums, and have learned a lot. After waiting forever for them to come over from Europe, I am taking delivery on my Black Magic DSG MKV GTI tomorrow! Hopefully my 91 Golf GL doesn't break down in protest on the way to the dealer :).

mllr

Go Kart Newbie
New to the forum today!

Hello I'm a long time German car enthusiast that has always had a love for the Rabbit. I'm trading in my 02 Audi A4 Quattro this spring/summer for a new GTI. Just when I was almost considering a Japanese auto (RX8) the rebirth of the MK5 awakened my fast.:burnrubber:

RevengeTO

Passed Driver's Ed
Great Site

Hey,

I just ordered a Black 2dr. GTI w/ leather and sunroof. I still have no idea how long it's going to take to get it.. but as this is my 1st car... even one week is too long.

Anyway.. again great site.. and I definetly have a lot of vids to d/load!

Cheers!

MK5nail

Passed Driver's Ed
hello

hello everyone, I purchased my MkV this month and love it... hope to meet some of you...if you are in the area...

Fastcandy

Ready to race!

Just joined today,MK4 is being parted out soon and then june i will get myself a candy white gti,can't wait, got plans for it already. It will be my first manual and i can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.