GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Interior Photos

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Wantagti said:
Best dash shots I've seen so far. Too bad VW can't do as good of a job in that dumb video they give you. GTI2007, what kind of digicam did you shoot those with? In those first shots I noticed no buttons on the steering wheel, what's up with that?

Euro-spec GTIs don't all come with the multifunction steering wheel, it's an option.

Brandon

Oval Newbie
JJ-R32 said:
Interesting use of double DIN headunit area

What are the new dials for? Boost gauge?

GTI2007

Brandon said:
What are the new dials for? Boost gauge?

no, those are for the control of the airride kit. One is for the front springs and the other for the rear springs. It shows the height by amount of pressure from 0-10 Bar. For example, if the car is at his lowest point the gauges both show 0 Bar, when in the other case the car is at his highest point the gauges show 10 bar. And with those airride kits you can have a movement of 150 mm (6") between the lowest and the highest point

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
bennylenny88 said:
... errrr.... im not too sure that goes really well wth that colour mate..

In Europe we're lucky, we can have black leather interior no problem.

In hotter climes, black leather = much meltedness. I remember I had a friend from a mideast country, he told me a story where his dad got some car with black leather to be different from everyone else who had cream/beige; between the direct sunlight and the 40C temperature, everything inside was cooked and the plastic melted!

I think the beige goes well with the Black, to be honest; don't reckon on it working on blue or red though.

natonicGTI06

Go Kart Champion
vdubGTi said:
Damn those seats are raw. I am so confused with different options. Does anyone know how I can get the seats in that color or how/where I can paint them if possible?

you could find someone to redo them for you

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
GTI2007 said:
european GTI cloth seats
I want these headrests....why are these not in the U.S. too? This is the first time I have seen these seat pics.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Its like the sport top head rests...they make it sound so hardcore in the brochure. The leather is indeed comfy, and a warm but on a winter day aint to bad neither

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Do they come in cloth? Maybe in europe only?

vdubGTi

Oval Newbie
loccusst, from what i know the plaid seats come only in cloth but the high quality sport seats come only in leather which would be in package 2.
And in europe it is the same seat whether cloth or leather.

d.C

DJ
does anyone know where the deck trim in the first pix of page two can be bought? i think its the best lookin' one out there so far