GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sign in here - what are you planning on ordering or have already ordered??

davegcarter

Delivery of the GTI in April

Ordered my GTI mid-December 2005. :thumbup:

Steel Grey 3dr DSG
Sunroof
18" Monzas
Xenons
Front Centre Armrest

Just had word that the build is set for week 9 (last week in Feb). Will be at the dealers mid-March. As long as I get a quick sale on my MR2 Roadster, will take custody of the keys beginning of April. :burnrubber:

moruh

Passed Driver's Ed
hi!

ordered gti last week, should get it next week.. this car is great ... powerfull.. confort than evo and sti..., good for daily use... now i drove DC5 type R, its great also... but its 2 door car.. yet not confortable as a daily use... but... i luv VTEC sound. And GTI... ouwwhh.. cannot resist...

vindaloo

Hi there I'm new to the site.
Ordered Steel Grey 3 door R32 manual gearbox with leather, build date Week 13 expected at dealer mid-April, seems like a long way off.

z3speed4me

Go Kart Champion
not getting it till may when i graduate college, but black with black leather and every option, def goin dsg

BigBadBri

Passed Driver's Ed
Just had final confirmation that I can pick up my Mk5 GTI on Wednesday. Been waiting for six months now!!!

Spec is as follows.
Black 5 Door DSG GTI 5 Door
Sat Nav
6 disc autochanger
Black Leather
Parking Sensors
Multi-function steering wheel
Cruise Control

Cant wait, fell in love with the car from the first 15 minute test drive. Went back two weeks later for a two hour test drive without the dealer in. FUN wasn't the word.

Fastcandy

Ready to race!
Before i order my gti, im going to have H&R coils, rims(undecided), forge spacer and GHL exhaust waiting for it. Going to have a field day installing all of it. Then im going to get it chipped at waterfest by APR.

Newcastle

Drag Racing Champion
I got mine last weekend. Candy White - PKG 2 18" wheels, SAT radio. Hopefully I will drive down to Alabama to get the APR ECU done soon. Then after that - probably intake then lowered suspension.

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
im a nub to buying a new car from dealer. i didnt think there would be a wait after you purchase:cry: this mean that after i sell my car and finally purchase one ill prolly be driving it by next year!? ne wayz i hate all these delays. body kit delay, me selling my car, and now shipping delays?!? how long does it average from the time of purchase to the time you receive the car, and also do they count the time you dont have the car in the financing? in other words will you be paying for something you havent even driven yet??

jeff_faye_lo

Autocross Newbie
2007 Candy White GTI
- DSG
- leather seats
- sunroof
- 17' wheels
- tinted windows

I dont plan to have any significant mods yet. I would like to see the limit of the stock first and then I will see where I need to make some changes.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
2007 United Grey GTI
-6 speed manual
-3 door
-stock 17's
-Pk0

plans:
*audio*
-7" lcd touch-screen alpine deck
-600w rms digital alpine amp
-dual type-s 10" alpine subs
-.5 capacitor

*exterior*
-mabe~ euro Rieger front lip/skirts
-20% tint on the rear 3 windows and 45-50% on the driver/passenger windows

*interior*
-Garmin StreetPilot 2720 Navi System

*engine/drivetrain*
-B&B short shifter
-APR/or B&B chiptuning
-K&N drop in filter with stock intake piping
-custom downpipe

*suspension/wheels*
-Tein SS if they are released in time or H&R coils
-debating between B&B B1's 18x8 +45offset wrapped in Yokohamma's and some bbs rims.

fin. :D

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Had a Candy White (5 door is the only option here Down Under) with 6sp mnual, nterlagos trim, Bi-Xenons and Sunroof on order since 7th of January. Build week is 17 and delivery should be in mid June...

Plans are:

Probable:
Milltek exhaust
APR/GIAC chip

Possible:
18" Detroit wheels
ABT bodykit

Last edited: