GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The GTI is a hit w/ the car guys at work

destroyboredom

Autocross Newbie
Anyone else getting praises on your car with friends in the office? The guy that sits next to me has a 2001 Porsche Carrera and drove it to work today, then checked out the GTI after work. I had some other people checking it out after work as well. It was pretty cool, everyone loved it.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I get alot of compliments at work. Everyone also makes a comment about how high it sits.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
It is good to be praised, especially when its over a 25K item....be a shame if everybody said it was ugly and sucked

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
I get a lot of looks and praise as well. (not as much now with the RS4's off for the winter) I'm sure ranking at the top of a bunch of car magazine lists doesn't hurt at all. 2007 Automobile of the Year, C&D 10-best, etc....

Uthor

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI - Pk1 - Silv
I park next to two Salleen Mustangs at work in the midwest. No, I don't get too many second looks.

GTI_Hakeem

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Tornado Red GTI
When Im back home in brooklyn I break necks as I drive down the ave. I love it.

brownbearGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I loved my s10, too bad it's gone now...the GTI is a nice replacement.

Only thing is the s10 never rattled.

I don't get any love for the car at work. However, most of the people are either guys who drive m3s, vettes, etc. or women who just think it's "cute"

dubc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Anyone else getting praises on your car with friends in the office? The guy that sits next to me has a 2001 Porsche Carrera and drove it to work today, then checked out the GTI after work. I had some other people checking it out after work as well. It was pretty cool, everyone loved it.

I know the feeling man. One of the guys at work has a 2006 S4 and was dying to trade me for a ride to test out my DSG. Another guy has a 2005 vette, and then one last has a 2002 Carrera. All these guys were extremely impressed and loved the car.

07Noside

Banned
I usualy get praises but this morning I was complaining about the snow and sliding and this girl has the nerve to say that I spent all that money and got a crappy car. I almost slapped her for her ignorence. BTW she drives a 2001 hyundai accent lol.