GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
hey there does anyone know of any good sites to get avatars from???

thanks!

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
I dont have any specific sites, i just typed in avatars on msn search and it popped up wit a bunch

bmwr32

Drag Race Newbie
kidkusu said:
I dont have any specific sites, i just typed in avatars on msn search and it popped up wit a bunch

thanks alot! i did that as welll, i just wasnt sure if i was missing out on some like super VW avatar website(s). :iono:

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
Does anyone know how people make only there car colored in avatars, I'm aware that photoshop is used, just wondering how its done, or how they remove all colors from the spectrum except the color of the car?

thanks

Herby

Autocross Newbie
You could use the lasso tool and just outline the car (I need to be on photoshop to tell you exactly what to do)

kuhla

Go Kart Newbie
Can we get some looser avatar requirements (100x100, 20KB) so I can use my avatar? :redface: .... its a bit bigger (in res and file size) than forum limits but I just love it :biggrin:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
kuhla said:
Can we get some looser avatar requirements (100x100, 20KB) so I can use my avatar? :redface: .... its a bit bigger (in res and file size) than forum limits but I just love it :biggrin:

Hahah that's cool! Try making it your signature instead. Maybe it'll work that way.

MarkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah, if your interested in the photoshop way:
- Lasso tool around your car
- Create new layer from that selection
- Go back to the original layer and take out all the color using "Edit" "Hue & Saturation"

A little hard to explain if your not familiar with Photoshop, but thats the best I can do.