GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Washing your FAST??

How often do you wash your MKV?

• Total voters

Shovels

Touring Car Newbie
Washing your MKV??

Ive washed mine 3 times this week already....weather keeps gettin it Dirty..

Am I sad or is this normal :help: :biggrin:

Last edited:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
And with it being black dosen't help much either.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Shovels said:
Ive washed mine 3 times this week already....weather keeps gettin it Dirty..

Am I sad or is this normal :help: :biggrin:

Its normal, trust me:biggrin:

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
I know this is a bit off topic but FYI: the term "your FAST" doesn't mean "your GTI" or "your car". Watch the DVD brochure.

Newcastle

Drag Racing Champion
I wash my car once a week by hand every Saturday, even if it is raining. Need to get the pollutants off before they start eating my wax.

Auf Wiedersehen! I know this is a bit off topic but FYI: the term "your FAST" doesn't mean "your GTI" or "your car". Watch the DVD brochure.

Yeah, that is kind of like saying its time to dryclean my soul...

Mainy

Ready to race!
Just back inside from washing the car in the snow, lie the rest of you guys I obviously need help :biggrin:

Shovels

Touring Car Newbie
My mate took these this morning - Glasgow Green nxt to Peoples Palace and his mx5 going nowhere but snow skating....I just grinned :biggrin:

Attachments

• 12-03-06_0725.jpg
    12-03-06_0725.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 502
  • 12-03-06_0756.jpg
    12-03-06_0756.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 519

gti mkv

Ready to race!
wash about 3 times a week, thats including a laser wash once a week (every friday to be exact). full detail inside and out daily before and after each day....geez after rereading that shes cleaner then me!

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
gti mkv said:
wash about 3 times a week, thats including a laser wash once a week (every friday to be exact). full detail inside and out daily before and after each day....geez after rereading that shes cleaner then me!

You officially have the cleanest GTI on Earth :laugh:

katie

Autocross Champion
I've washed my GTI 3 times this week, going to probably wash it again on Friday =) TR hides dirt really well but it really bothers me when he's dirty =(

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
Mines stuck in the cage at school, brought her down 2 days after I got it, and left it there, went back to see it a week later, Filthy, how am I supposed to wash it at school, and there's no way in hell that I'm putting my car through a machine wash, oh well