GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANyone DIY the lamine-x on the tail lights yet?

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
I saw on the lamine-x's website a kit for the MKV gti HEADLIGHTS...i have no idea whats going on with that...why would you smoke you headlight lenses?

But I was there looking to do the tail lights....it seems like i could measure them and order the material to do it...I would need to look at how to remove them though....

Anyone?

natonicGTI06

Go Kart Champion
dont do it your self

NewYorkMike said:
I saw on the lamine-x's website a kit for the MKV gti HEADLIGHTS...i have no idea whats going on with that...why would you smoke you headlight lenses?

But I was there looking to do the tail lights....it seems like i could measure them and order the material to do it...I would need to look at how to remove them though....

Anyone?

this web site www.estrictlyforeign.com has the head light and taillights that are smoked not to badly priced and it is here in the US. hope that helps you out they also have a lot of other things for the car as well

plac

GTI Master
I got clear bra on my headlights. but it sure as hell wasnt smoked.

Michail

Passed Driver's Ed
As for the taillights, i've had them smoked on my own...
Take a look..
(they are not clean, therefore u can only get the idea...)

Attachments

• med_gallery_17_105_39050.jpg
    med_gallery_17_105_39050.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,591

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
i see, I have the U Grey and want them to blend a little better. I may just order the laminex as sheets and DIY. 300 for tail lights isn't in the budget now, trying to scrape together a cup kit at the mo.

thanks

allx11

Drag Race Newbie

Anyone?

If you are going with lamin-x I recommend to get uncut sheets. I bought the pre-cut kit but ended up ripping a chunk off trying to stretch it to fit.