GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Am I too old for a GTI?

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Hey Grandpa, thanks for giving me 15$ for my birthday... jackarse!

hahaha.. Go for the GTI dude, you can never be to old to enjoy a fun car. My dad loves my GTI, and he got himself a new cabrio to replace his and loves it too. VW=Fun-mobile. Just as long as you don't turn into the creepy faux-old guy from the six flags commercials, have a blast.

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I thought that I was young at 19, congrats JiggyJig. :thumbsup:

Bouston

Thanx for all the input guyz/galz. I really appreciate it. Another reason I was looking at the Benz is because I know I wouldn't be able to mod it that much. Maybe just wheels & tint. If you look at my past cars I have spent A LOT of $ on modding. I already know that if I get the GTI it would continue. Ecspecialy with me being in Germany for the next year or so. It is truely an addicting and expensive hobby. I guess the Benz is my cure. The question is do I really want to be cured.....:iono:

LonestarMKV

Drag Racing Champion
Bouston said:
Thanx for all the input guyz/galz. I really appreciate it. Another reason I was looking at the Benz is because I know I wouldn't be able to mod it that much. Maybe just wheels & tint. If you look at my past cars I have spent A LOT of $ on modding. I already know that if I get the GTI it would continue. Ecspecialy with me being in Germany for the next year or so. It is truely an addicting and expensive hobby. I guess the Benz is my cure. The question is do I really want to be cured.....:iono:

I can understand that but there are worse things you could be addicted to heh :biggrin:

Bouston

LonestarMKV said:
I can understand that but there are worse things you could be addicted to heh :biggrin:

Tru-n-deed :biggrin:

bilbos

On the Kop
Another "oldie" here at a grand age of 34. I have always liked fast, sporty cars and I can't really see that changing for a good few years. Life is too short, enjoy it.

P.S Bouston, get the GTi, you can save the merc for when you are 50 :wink:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Bouston, get the GTI, you obviously are in love with it...

and as someone else said, buy the benz when your 50:biggrin:

BTW im 18

Bouston

Herby said:
We all need hobbies:biggrin:

I just wish mine wasn't so expensive:biggrin:

rickerbr

Ready to race!
Another ancient mariner, 35 and married. I'll be taking the kid seat out to play on the track though....

car

Autocross Champion
Too old for a fun car at 28?! Ridiculous!
I'm 25, just got my GTI on tuesday and couldn't be happier with it. As someone else mentioned, most people couldn't afford a new GTI until about my age, myself included (well, I could've held off on buying a house, I suppose). I'm really interested in how highschool/college-aged folks are paying for these, personally.
I guess if you want to drive a Chrysler, then by all means, get a Mercedes. :wink: