GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI and R32 meet - Brighton 12/3/06

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
beautiful! when i went to pick up my gti last wednesday an R32 pulled up and congratulated me on the buy and that thing sounded beautiful

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Nice pix man:thumbsup: the mk4 R32 looks mean:evil:

GTI2007

the MK5 R32 looks so much better to me then the MK4 R32, but where I live, Belgium, the R32 is way to expensive for me. So that's why I would go for the GTI. Then you have a pretty powerful 2.0 TFSI engine that isn't as expensive as the R32 and I also think that the GTI grill looks so much better then that of the R32

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
i agree, the GTI's grill looks so much better and sportier than the R32's. But i think its very hard to beat the R32's rear end and sexy exhaust note:wink:

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
GTI2007 said:
the R32 is way to expensive for me. So that's why I would go for the GTI. Then you have a pretty powerful 2.0 TFSI engine that isn't as expensive as the R32 and I also think that the GTI grill looks so much better then that of the R32
Same here, I also think when the restyle of the golf comes out with the front bumper like the passat with the crome finish the R32 front end will look little different to a normal golf. I don't like the crome front anyway.

Brandon

Oval Newbie
I bet thats what heaven is like.