GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

united Grey or black magic

plac

GTI Master
my 04 jetta was galactic blue. showed every spec of dust. i went with white this time, and its way easier to keep clean. and it shows scratches much less.

VIVA LA BETO

Ready to race!
This is what i am talking about.:cry: Just imagine what could do this if i write up there. I never clean it and just wait 2 weeks to wash it. I must sell this piece of dust.

I drive this JETTA05 and waiting the GOLF MK5 GTI.
1 st part

Music is extreme important.

I do not have the NEW GOLFMK5 GTI

I need to protect XM ANTENNA before the Water oxidate it.

2d part

MY WORST ENEMY :angry: ANOTHER ONE BITE THE DUST!!!!

I Helped my Baby to Take a Shower!!!!!!

CLEANED and DRIED BY ME. Other ones can SCRATCH my BLACK BABY.

Last edited:

VIVA LA BETO

Ready to race!
The dust can scratch pretty bad the black color and those monoblocks paints like black. I am going to choose nex time metallic paint.

d.C

DJ
Black Magic! hands down, just cause i drive one!

have you seen a black magic under the sun ...

the weather was superb when i picked up my car, and when the dealer drove it outta the show room for me ...

whoa ... black magic

scarymonsterguy

Drag Racing Champion
when i went to get mine, i originaly wanted a black one. but they couldnt get it for some reason, they said they were just not available, that they were very rare in that color. so i went with the united grey and f*%^kin love it!even if its dirty it looks clean. also i wanted a package 2, and they said the same thing, that they just couldnt get one right now. damn dealer ships. oh well. i still love it though.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
natonicGTI06 said:
going Saturday to get my MKV. I dont know which color to get. should i get the grey or the black what do you guys think? I have noticed that i lot of people are buy the red and white. just want some info thanks for helping.

Grey or black :iono:

GREY!

GTI689

Oval Champion
BLACK =)