GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else watch this?

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Last edited:

cbursten

Banned
It was an incredibly fascinating film. Very well done also. It's about the first time I've really been able to watch anything on the subject without getting very emotional. Don't know what else to say...

MkVBlkMgc

Wir wollen lebensraum!
I can't watch any of that 9/11 stuff. I saw it as it was happening live on the TV seven years ago - that's enough for one lifetime.

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
i watched a good deal of if... my stomach was in knots... just like it was 7 years ago when i was watching it unfold.

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
i wanted to but was unable to anybody know when its gonna be on again??

I checked the History Channels TV Guide to see if it was going to air again, apparently, it isn't going to, maybe not until the next 9-11 anniversary. You can buy it for like $30 off their website. www.history.com I am going to purchase it myself. It was really sad watching it. I didn't get to catch it until 1am last night, and it was 102 minutes long.

cbursten, I only teared up a few times while watching it, but I still had that choked up feeling during the whole thing.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I'm buying it. I can't get enough of the 9/11 documentaries. I'm fascinated by them. This one looks first class.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I checked the History Channels TV Guide to see if it was going to air again, apparently, it isn't going to, maybe not until the next 9-11 anniversary.

It says there is an encore presentation on Sunday 8pm eastern.

cbursten

Banned
cbursten, I only teared up a few times while watching it, but I still had that choked up feeling during the whole thing.

Yup, me too. I did some work in Manhattan this spring for a week or so, and we were three blocks away right off of Church St. I walked down there after work, and the scene as it was that day was very surreal. It's basically a large hole in the ground, shaped like the foundation of a complex of buildings about 7 or 8 stories deep. It was a pretty powerful sight.

It was interesting watching the events unfold with a little bit more familiarity of the area.

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Raddicted, good find. I will re-edit my first post with the info of when it will be replaying.

cbursten, I know, it is so sad. My friend Chrissie and I were driving up to New York a little while after it happened for a cocktail party and they had the 2 beams of light up for a memorial. Of course, where the towers used to stand. It was really sad.

Raddicted, since you're into this 9-11 stuff (as am I), did you watch the YouTube vids of the 911 phone calls and the 'jumpers' vids? I don't think they're appropriate to post up here, since most people don't want to see or hear those things since they can't even watch the documentary.